3 hour Private Tour
Do this because
- Explore the picturesque back-alleys of a lost village in the capital city of France.
- Admire the Sacre Coeur Basilica and the most stunning view of Paris.
- Walk in the steps of world-class painters like Manet, Picasso and Van Gogh
What to expect?
Enjoy the spirit of this charming neighborhood and admire its lively streets with your private local guide.
You will discover the incredible legend of the first bishop of Paris. Your guide will also tell you many anecdotes about the artists’ lives. You will see Paris’s last surviving windmill and vineyard.
Once we have met with these legendary sites and artists, we will reach the roof of Paris and visit Sacre Coeur Basilica. This world famous church has become one of the most symbolic landmarks of the city.
- English-speaking guide only for your group/family
- Subway tickets
What’s not included?
Your guide will meet you directly at your accomodation. From there, you will go to Montmartre either by subway.
Otherwise, if it is more convenient for you. Just show up 15 minutes before departure of the tour in front of Abbesses Metro station. Your guide will be holding a board with your name.
What to remember?
- This service ends at Sacre Coeur basilica, on top of the hill.
- Due to extra security measures we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering the basilica
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We will climb a few staircases and sloping streets.
- Operated daily except
- You set the start time of your private tour