3 hour Private Tour
Do this because
- Dive into history and relive these troubled times
- Discover the Paris landmarks and stories behind the French Revolution
- Explore the history leading up to the storming of the Bastille
- Learn about the tragic destiny of the royal family
What to expect?
Walk in the footsteps of the revolutionaries and understand the causes that led to the French Revolution. Along the way, you will hear fascinating stories about the prominent figures. Many buildings were destroyed since 1789 but your guide show you traces of what happened at Les Invalides, Place de la Révolution, Palais des Tuileries, rue Saint Honoré, Palais Royal…
- English-speaking guide only for your group/family
- Subway tickets
What’s not included?
Your guide will meet you directly at your accomodation. From there, you will go to Les Invalides by subway.
Otherwise, if it is more convenient for you. Just show up 15 minutes before departure of the tour at 1 boulevard des Invalides. Your guide will be holding a board with your name.
- You set the start time of your private tour
- operated daily