2 hour Treasure Hunt
Do this because
- Skip-the-line with your children to get into the Louvre
- Discover the highlights of the museum with a family-friendly
tour guidesecret agent
- Experience an exciting and meaningful way to visit the biggest museum in the world
- Your children receive a little gift at the end of their mission
What to expect?
Our secret agent needs some help in order to accomplish a complex mission. Your children will have to find the masterpieces of the Egyptian, Greek and Roman, Italian Renaissance (including the Mona Lisa) and French galleries. Their answers to the clues will lead them to find a stolen piece of art hidden somewhere in the museum. Parents are free to pitch in of course!
- English-speaking guide only for your group/family
- Skip-the-line tickets
- A little gift for each child at the end of the tour
What’s not included?
Your guide will meet you directly at your accomodation. From there, you will go either by taxi or subway to the museum.
Otherwise, if it is more convenient for you. Just show up 15 minutes before departure of the tour in front of the Arc du Carrousel, the monumental arch located across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. The secret agent will tell you his distinctive sign the day before the tour.
- You set the departure time of your private tour
- operated daily except on Tuesdays