2.5 hour Private Tour
Do this because
- Save time skipping the line at the entrance
- See Louvre’s Top masterpieces, including the Mona Lisa
- Stay in the Louvre after the tour as long as you wish
What to expect?
Vacations fly by in the blink of an eye. Even the most seasoned travelers can get overwhelmed at the whirlwind of activities and attractions, especially in a renowned museum like the Louvre. But with this personalized Louvre tour, we whisk you through the endless halls and exhibits straight to the top masterpieces. No lines, no waiting (only for quick security check), all enjoyment! Our local expert English speaking guides have hand selected the top must-see pieces in the world’s most-visited museum.
Spend more time with the Mona Lisa, the world’s most famous painting, see the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, and hear the stories behind these priceless paintings and sculptures. Our specially-designed tour will show you what you can’t afford to miss in the Louvre, accompanied by rich and entertaining historical stories that will bring the art to life like you’ve never experienced before.
At the end of the tour you can stay in the museum for longer and explore the Louvre at your own pace.
- English-speaking licensed guide
- 2.5 hour private tour of the Louvre only for you and your party
- skip-the-line tickets to the Louvre
What’s not included?
Your guide will meet you directly at your accomodation. From there, you will go to the museum walking or by subway.
Otherwise, if it is more convenient for you. Just show up 15 minutes before departure of the tour in front of the Arc du Carrousel, the monumental arch located across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Your guide will be holding a board with your name.
What to remember?
- This service ends inside Louvre Museum
- Due to extra security measures we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues
- Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. We strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large bags on your tour.
- Operated daily except on Tuesdays
- You set the start time of your private tour