3 hour Private Tour
Do this because
- Learn how to orient yourself in the world’s largest antiques and second-hand market
- Bring home a unique souvenir
- Immerse yourself in the authentic atmosphere of the market and feel like a parisian
- at the end of the tour, you can stay in the market
What to expect?
After a little history of the flea market, we will start with the narrow passageways of Marché Vernaison, the oldest and the most authentic market, specialized in toys, glassware and scientific objects. Then according to your interests, we will guide through the other markets: Marché Dauphine where you will find booksellers, vintage records, clothing, prints… Next, the high-end Marché Biron for Asian ceramics or Art Deco furnitures. Further along the rue des Rosiers is the trendy Marché Paul Bert – Serpette featured in Woody Allen’s Midnight in Paris. If we still have time, we will finish with the very traditional Marché Jules Vallès, where you can discover many unusual objects, posters, antique weapons, bronzes, books or records but also military effects and many other things.
- English-speaking guide only for your group/family
What’s not included?
Your guide will meet you directly at your accomodation. From there, you will go either by taxi or subway.
Otherwise, if it is more convenient for you. Just show up 15 minutes before departure of the tour at 99 rue des rosiers, Saint Ouen. Your guide will be holding a board with your name.
- Your guide will meet you at 10.00am at your accomodation
- operated on Saturdays and Sundays