2.5 hour Private Tour
Do this because
- Visit the final resting place of famous figures such as Oscar Wilde, Jim Morrison, Chopin, Edith Piaf…
- See stunning decorative funerary art
- Hear anecdotes about the cemetery and its famous residents
What to expect?
You will stroll in the quaint cobbled paths of the largest green space of Paris. You will hear captivating stories about the famous and anonymous dead. This romantic cemetery hosts the tombs of Oscar Wilde, Jim Morrison, Edith Piaf (singer of La vie en rose), actor Yves Montand, composer Chopin…
Along the route, you will hear all the fascinating legends and mysteries surrounding one of the most enigmatic locations in Paris. Rumours abound that some restless souls have been seen creeping through the neighbourhood streets at night.
- English-speaking guide only for your group/family
- subway tickets to get there
What’s not included?
Your guide will meet you directly at your accomodation. From there, you will take the subway together.
Otherwise, if it is more convenient for you. Just show up at the entrance of the cemetery on Rue des Rondeaux. Your guide will be holding a board with your name.
- You set the departure time of your private tour
- operated daily