3 hour Private Tour
Do this because
- Explore one of the oldest neighborhoods of Paris.
- Feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
What to expect?
To many Parisians, Le Marais is a dream place to live. Come with us, we will wander through cobbled winding streets and aristocratic mansions.
Nothing more than a marshy land in early Paris history, Le Marais became the most elegant area of the French capital. Your guide will tell you many anecdotes about the characters who made Le Marais through history. You will see gothic remains, then the stunning Hotel de Sully and the well-admired Place des Vosges square. An incredible journey through time and beauty.
We will stop in the heart of the Jewish quarter to understand the history of the area and talk about Judaism in France.
- English-speaking licensed guide
- 3 hour tour of Le Marais
What’s not included?
Your guide will meet you directly at your accomodation. From there, you will go to Le Marais walking or by subway.
Otherwise, if it is more convenient for you. Just show up 15 minutes before departure of the tour at subway station Saint Paul. Your guide will be holding a board with your name.
- Operated daily but on Saturdays, the shops in the jewish quarter are closed
- You set the start time of your private tour