2.5 hour Private Tour
Do this because
- Save time skipping the line at the entrance
- Visit the Temple of Impressionist Art
- Stay in the museum after the tour as long as you wish
What to expect?
Vacations fly by in the blink of an eye. Even the most seasoned travelers can get overwhelmed at the whirlwind of activities and attractions, especially in a renowned museum like Orsay. But with this personalized tour, we whisk you through the endless halls and exhibits straight to the top masterpieces. No lines, no waiting (only for quick security check), all enjoyment. Our local expert English speaking guides have hand selected the top must-see pieces.
Orsay museum displays art pieces made from 1848 to 1914. With your private guide you will understand why this period is a turning point in art history. This tour is accompanied by rich and entertaining historical stories that will bring the art to life like you’ve never experienced before.
At the end of the tour you can stay in the museum for longer and explore it at your own pace.
- English-speaking licensed guide
- skip-the-line tickets to Orsay museum
- 2.5 hour private tour only for you and your party
What’s not included?
Your guide will meet you directly at your accomodation. From there, you will go to the museum walking or by subway (tickets not included).
Otherwise, if it is more convenient for you. Just show up 15 minutes before departure of the tour in front of the entrance of the museum, near gate C. Your guide will be holding a board with your name.
What to remember?
- This service ends inside Orsay Museum
- Due to extra security measures we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues
- Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. We strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large bags on your tour.
- Operated daily except on Mondays
- You set the start time of your private tour